CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Welcome to My Page. Sorry sb xde entry yg menarik. Aira tak pandai nk entertain org. Mf.. Mf.. Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer

Sunday 2 October 2011

Me - The Psychiatrist of Love

Since when I became the Psychiatrist of Love a.k.a Dokter Cinta? Haha.. It's quite funny right. Usus perut tiba-tiba rasa geli. Mcam ade org geletek. Haha.. Aira xpernah ade pglman nk nshatkan org. Diri sndiri pun tak boleh nk dgar nasihat org, inikan pulak nk nasihatkan org. Anugerah kot. Hehe.. Last night I tried to help my friends with their relationship. Biaselah nama pun bcnta mstilah ade pasang surut. Gaduh tu mestilah ade. Aira pun slalo jugak gaduh2 dgan si dia. Gduh manja katanye. Haha.. I only tried my best to figured out how to solved their problems. Thank Godness they didn't break up. Finally they realized that they need each other. Waaa.. So SWEET. Love is totally a sweet thing ever in this world. ツ